The Linux software development is a trade mark of Trivium Solutions. We have accumulated unique and vast experience in the development of all levels of the Linux system and applied software, from U-Boot bootloader for a proprietary platform to comprehensive user-space applications.
Trivium Solutions is your preferred choice when it comes to Linux bring-up, BSP, device drivers, boot loaders, kernel modules, network and IP stack, various kernel – userspace interfaces, embedded file systems, user space applications, and custom SNMP agents.
We are also confident with migrations from other OS to Linux that maintains the full driver functionality over a number of platforms.
Our expertise in Linux development will help you implement highly customized, exact projects for various platforms running on Linux OS, increase the profitability of your enterprise, and expand your business.
Our expertise in the Embedded Linux world include:
• Linux BSP from scratch
• U-boot bring-up
• Root file systems
• Kernel programming: modules, device drivers, memory management, interrupts, working queues, tasklets
• Linux network stack, IP stack
• Kernel - Userspace interfaces: system calls, IOCTLs, netlink and raw sockets, character, block and misc devices
• /proc, /sys pseudo file systems
• accessing physical memory via /dev/mem
• Linux system programming: user space applications
• Custom SNMP agents based on NET-SNMP library